Titanium Bodies is the brainchild of Paul Chipp, a world class personal trainer who specialises in training busy professionals.
My working life began at the age of 17 when I started working in the Catering and Hospitality industry. At this point, I started to get interested in health and fitness and gained valuable leadership skills. I also began to understand the challenges of fitting exercise into a busy schedule, where work isn’t necessarily limited to 9-5. Looking back I wish I had worked with a personal trainer which would have massively improved my work/life balance.
It was this gap in the market that drove me to create Titanium Bodies Personal Training. I quickly realised my ideal client is the driven, busy, time-poor professional/executive who demands efficiency from their sessions – who prefers to work out before going to the office, straight after work or between meetings. My no-nonsense approach is perfectly suited to people who expect rapid results in all areas of their lives and understand the effort and commitment required to achieve those results.
This is my 12th year in the industry. Prior to setting up my own business, I worked as a Fitness Director on luxury cruise ships delivering personal training to high-end clients. Since then I have worked on the South coast of England and am now London based. I also act as mentor and trainer to other Personal Trainers which keeps me at the top of my game.
I was honoured to become a Fitness First Personal Training Ambassador and contribute articles on health and fitness for a global audience.
More Benefits of having Personal Training with Titanium Bodies:
- Uniquely tailored training in a state-of-the-art gym with the latest equipment;
- Simple fixed monthly or annual fee (no hidden extra costs);
- I deliver a limited number of sessions each week which ensures exclusive high energy training sessions of the highest standard;
- I attend 4-6 education courses per year to ensure that you have the latest health, fitness and wellbeing knowledge at your fingertips;
- I am able to start sessions at 6.15am so you can work out before work and get the day off to a great start!
- I have a wide range of connections with other health professionals i.e physiotherapists and nutritionists and can refer you to them if you need advice and assistance outside of my areas of expertise;
If you want more information on Clapham Junction Personal Training please call on: 07525 910372.